Public Health England has given the go ahead to reopen dental practices from June 8th. However, before doing so we need to put in place new policies and procedures.We are currently waiting on our order of the correct PPE and fit testing that is required to keep you, our loyal patients, our team members and the wider community safe whilst we follow the up to date guidelines.As a result, we will not be able to reopen on June 8th as this gives us insufficient time to do all of the above. Consequently, we would estimate the end of June is a more realistic date for our reopening.Initially we will need to prioritise those emergency patients who are in pain or discomfort, have swelling, have broken teeth or lost a crown. There will inevitably be a wait for non-urgent appointments as we work through a backlog of patients that we have had to unfortunately cancel over the past couple of months.
Already existing appointments in our diaries may need to be rescheduled or moved to a later date as we work towards the “new normal” within the practice. This is to ensure we have sufficient time to safely carry out urgent treatment as required and to make sure our most vulnerable patients are kept safe.
As soon as we have a date for our practice to safely open, we will let you know. We have not forgotten you and will contact you for your routine appointments as soon as we possibly can.
We appreciate your understanding during these difficult times.
For patients with a dental emergency
Please phone: 07392597692
Appointments for remote consultation & referral by phone ONLY
For any dental emergency that cannot wait please call: nhs111 or visit nhs 111 online
WELCOME TO CROWTHORNE SMILES
At Crowthorne Smiles, (formerly known as The Old Library Dental Practice) we strive to be a dental centre offering high quality dental services. Our team of highly skilled clinicians and caring nurses share a commitment to dental excellence, offering you a healthy mouth and beautiful smile in a calm and positive environment. Our aim is to make you and your family feel welcome and as comfortable as possible because we know that a visit to the dentist can for some people be a terrifying experience. We hope that you will find us friendly and approachable. If you would like to meet us or see our practice at Crowthorne before making an appointment, please visit us during our regular opening hours.
Please provide us with your valuable feedback on our contact page.
Why Choose Us?
- A dedicated team of experienced dentist & friendly staff
- Personalised, caring approach in relaxed environment
- Same day treatment and long appointments available
- Safeguarding patients and our staff
- Adhering to code of patient confidentiality
- Latest techniques and materials
- Strictly following guidelines for sterilisation of instrument & cross infection control procedures
- Sympathetic and relaxed treatment approach for nervous patients
- Providing a clear explanation of your treatment plan following detail consultation regarding your concerns, questions & requirements
- Strong commitment to continued professional development